ConsumerInfo - Credit freeze on my account.

Privacy and Data Security

I have the free credit report feature with Experian. I lifted the credit freeze in order to secure a credit card and am trying to put it back on.

Unfortunately, you cannot reach a live person. Do I need to sign up for the $9.99 monthly bill in order to lock my credit report? If not, how can I reach a PERSON at Experian. This is just ridiculous.

They are more involved in selling their high-dollar Premier program (that I do not need). I would just like to put the credit freeze back on my account. I have been a victim of credit breeches and fraud on all my accounts 5 times in the past year. I know there is a Security Freeze on my account, but I cannot get to the place to actually put the Credit Freeze back on.

The other two bureaus are great and give a person a way to lock and unlock as well as a phone number to talk to a real person. What's up Experian?

Product or Service Mentioned: Experian Credit Report And Fico Score Credit Management.

Preferred solution: Provide the service they get paid to provide. Call or email when I can converse with a real person..

• Frustrating Experience
  • Terrible Answering System

ConsumerInfo - You charged $29.99 and $19.99 on my cc.

Turnaround Time

You charged my AMEX $29.95 & $19.99 the same day. I want to cancel immediately

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

ConsumerInfo in Sacramento, California - Fraudsters

This company charges huge amounts to just make up information and say its your credit report. Grossly inaccurate information, and they say because you asked for it, they can charge you, its in their terms and conditions, which it is not.

I then had to call to confirm with Equifax all my information was correct on their end, and this company keeps saying that they can't prove that and Equifax is probably lying to me. Really....

because items on my report happened over 500 years in the future.... BEWARE of this SCAM you get inaccurate reports and scores, only hurts you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Consumerinfo Credit Report.

Reason of review: Not as described.

ConsumerInfo in Cincinnati, Ohio - Advertised free credit report, actually they charge you monthly

This company is also known as freecreditreport.com and owned by Experian. They make you think you're getting a free credit report when they're actually enrolling you into a "service" and charging you $14.95 per month.

Even though I didn't give them my credit card number and did NOT sign up for the service, they started charging us monthly. They always seem closed when you try to contact them during their advertised business hours.

When I just did a search, I found hundreds of complaints. The attorney general should shut this place down and they should be fined.